Who we are
- G3 Performance was designed in 2008 through a vision, by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, meaning Giving God Glory, in Austin, Texas.
- Rooted in Christ, we live and conduct all of our ministry, "...as unto The Lord" as best we can daily.
- Lead by Program Directors Cheetah and Gabriel Burrell
What we do & Why we are unique
- G3 is not a training company, we are a ministry. Similar to Jesus's mandate to His disciples to go out and spread the gospel, we spread the knowledge of proper training and nutrition while developing decorated athletes across all sports and age groups.
- G3 educates you, while instructing you. Example: Though you can lift 200lbs when you squat, if a director instructs you to do squats without the weight (aka BW (Body Weight)), they will ask you to watch the movement of your knee as you squat slowly and draw your attention to the internal rotation of the knee and notify you that a muscle in your glute, hip, or quad is not firing correctly, and explain why. As a result when you are training alone or watching your kids during their athletic practices or games, you will be able to identify, for self, some things that need attention and how to correct them. It also aids in more fluid communication between coaches, medical therapists and parents.
- G3 directors and Coaches are decorated with post collegiate hurdler, a professional USA sprinter, professional rehab therapist and strength coaches,.